Saturday 17 November 2012

A look around the Hat Shop





This morning while the sun was out I took a few photo's of the shop as I don't have a 'virtual tour' version at the moment.
On Dec 1st I will have been open for 7 years so will be hosting a celebration and Christmas Fair with lots of textile gift ideas to choose from so if you are local do pop in for drinks and nibbles. I will also be giving at luncheon talk in Leeds for a group of ladies who work in the city. We are all meeting at a restaurant called Create, I thought that was very apt.!.I will be taking along millinery materials, and a selection of finished headwear for them to try on etc.
Finally some of my work will be featured in a Finnish wedding magazine. I think that's quite enough for one week.The following week is just as busy so I better get back to some sewing.
SHARE:

3 comments

"Coco" said...

So lovely! I hope someday to visit. Everything you do from your hats to your decor are perfect. : )

Hat Therapy said...

Thank you Colleen. !

Hat Therapy said...

Thank you Colleen. !

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig