Tuesday 30 September 2014

Coffee and cakes








Last week I hosted a Macmillan coffee morning at the shop and raised just over £50 so thank you to all that came and had coffee and cake and donated.
Spotted a lovely window whilst I was out and about, I always find architecture very inspiring and this window was just beautiful. So although a random picture I just wanted to add it to this post.
We have been busy stocking our home wears selection with a new fabric designs in neutrals making them great as house warming presents as they fit with most colour schemes.
This year I have added a hand knitted merino wool poncho to the accessories range, perfect for Autumn / Winter  easy to pull on and go and also great to drive in.
Can't quite believe it's October tomorrow but it is. I will be showing a new range of wedding designs at East Riddlesden Hall on November 9th and a fashion show in Halifax in October so there's plenty to be getting on with.


SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig