Friday 14 March 2014

Photo Shoot Day

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




This Monday the sun was out and I was very relieved as I had a photo shoot. Umbrellas not required.!

There will be  lots of terrific pictures of the shoot in a few days time which will show off the delights of Hebden Bridge.
I was joined by Debbie owner of  Zeitgeist a FABULOUS cutting emporium where every cut is perfection.
Together we put together a shoot based around the film  'A boy a girl and a bike' filmed locally in1949 and tells the story of working mill girls who belong to a cycling club.
Our clothing was supplied by a local boutique Amelia and a lovely make up artist Aimee came to dust cheeks, apply lashes and all other kinds of make up magic.
Spring seems to be here and the valley where I live has been beautiful esp the canal.
When the photographs are ready to post I will be back with another instalment of 'A boy a girl and a bike'
As Shelly from  Toast say's 'don't rush my genius'.  However she is a genius in general especially with a camera.! She also has the most incredible new web site.




SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig