Friday 15 March 2013

Weddings Galore




 It's the time of year where all the Easter weddings are getting ever closer, people are making last minute arrangements, checking all their lists TWICE, and picking up their bespoke head wear.
Today was no exception at the shop, with a felt pill box hat and contrasting silk clutch and a taffeta headdress both now nestled in their boxes waiting for that special day.
I've had an incredibly busy week with a photo shoot at our beautiful town hall on Thurs, lots of bridal pieces to make including one ordered on Monday, picked up on Thurs at 6pm..! It's now only one week till I go to Ewe wedding fair so I too am checking my lists.


SHARE:

2 comments

"Coco" said...

So freakin' cute! I love these.

Greetings from LA

: )

Miss Cross said...

The more I see hats with netting the more I like them.
I even made a post about birdcage veils...

www.chezagnes.blogspot.com

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig