Tuesday 10 April 2012

Dark Shadows Shoot






A few weeks ago Shelly from Toast invited me to join the many talented people involved in her Dark Shadows shoot. Shot in the chapel at Rudding Park Hotel not far from the spa town of Harrogate North Yorkshire, Shelly has really captured this beautiful old building with such skill and somehow made it all look effortless.
I made three headpieces, one was a black rippled velvet cross embellished with gunmetal grey swarovski glass pearls and biot feathers, the second a sequined headband made from a piece of vintage petersham ribbon with black coq feathers and three tall feathers.
Lastly I made a black crin veil with eyelashes.! It has a very fine silver feather and a black bow trimmed with seed beads were the veil comes together at the top.
There are many more exquisite photographs which I will add to the post as soon as I can, but I just wanted to share these first.
I find them all totally captivating do you.?
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig