Friday 15 March 2019

Talented Friends Create A Wedding Showcase













It's the time of year when I showcase wedding hats and all sorts of lovely things you might require for your wedding.
I like to share my window space with talented friends who make all sorts of gorgeous things.
This year there's lots to mention.
Wedding Cake from The Kind Cake Co in Hebden Helen is the chief cake maker of vegan celebration cakes.This one have sugar hellabores and a patterned base layer.
The Print of Gibson Mill hanging on the wall is the work of my friend Julia Ogden Artist.
She also screen printed my 'I Do' calico.
You can get married at Gibson Mill and they will be holding a wedding fair there on the 7th of April from 11am till 3pm.
It's owned by the National Trust in the beautiful Hardcastle Crags.
Jewellery is very varied this year.
Rachel Lucie has a variety of her botanical inspired work here all homed in a little display cabinet including her earrings made from vintage beads.
Marie Canning maker of tiny porcelain pieces has halos and hair pieces and By Harriet an Instagram pal has delicate beaded hair pieces and brial tiaras.
Not forgetting hat's and headpieces by your truly.
I also made the little bouttioners seen on the mannequin. Pretty aren't they ?
Once again please feel free to get in touch or pop onto the shop for any advice for you upcoming wedding.
I have lots of talented friends I can wholeheartedly recommend and pass on their details.
Chrissie x

SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig