Friday 1 February 2019

Trilbies Twists And Millinery Classes









Happy February well we've made in through January and there's a lot more light around which feels better and helps you function better don't you think ?
I'm back at it in the workroom sewing away on various orders and of course getting ready for the wedding season.
I've been using my straw braid for a few trims I like the shapes you can archive with it.
A new hat block arrived in the post yesterday it's a larger button block so I'm itching to block on it as soon as I can possibly tomorrow I will take a few pictures as I use it for next time.
Next week my millinery course begins on Thurs evening, I had to change the date for starting and day to accommodate everyone so I'm looking forward to see what the ladies want to make.
One of them is going to a wedding so that will be tailored to her outfit and wedding day needs.
They will be fairly simple things but achievable within the 5 weeks course time. [with a little help from me]
If all goes well I will run another one starting in March so get in touch if you're a budding milliner.





SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig