Friday 1 July 2016

Rachel Lucie Pop Up Shop

This weekend it's Open Studios in Hebden Bridge.
As you would expect there is a wealth of wonderful artists work on view from painting to ceramics and much more.
I will also open my millinery studio and show my workings and equipment plus hats that are in the process of being made.
My friend Rachel Lucie is also having her own Pop Up Shop in Hat Therapy on Sat and Sun where she will be showing and selling her jewellery.

Last night she dropped off her shapely dressing table ready to display her wares today. 
So if you are coming to Hebden don't forget to pop into the shop and have a browse.

www.rachellucie.co.uk


I myself will be in a field with my wellies on cooking at cub camp !
Chrissie x

SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig