Saturday 17 January 2015

Planning a wedding Photo Shoot




So the new year is up and running and so must we. There are many new hats and accessories being made at the moment, sketches everywhere and ideas scribbled down so that they don't disappear from my head space.
I'm also planning a little wedding photo shoot hopefully with a local dress designer.
I'm going to keep it nice and simple pared back with a simple backdrop and more emphasis on the head wear this time.
I will be buying spring fabrics next week although it is currently snowing here,! printing my own designs on cottons and linens which we will then make into bags etc.
So there's plenty to think about and it doesn't really matter what the weather is up to. Although it's not particularly pleasant for shoppers.
This morning a lady braved the cold as she has a wedding in February, as they say the show must go on.

SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig