Sunday 4 August 2013

A visit to Tatton Park









Since returning from a week away I have been to Tatton Park Flower Show in Cheshire which was a feast for the eyes in every direction. Including a Helter Skelter much to my daughters delight.
The show gardens were wonderful with interesting shapes and plants. Inside the flower hall there were shades and hues of every spectrum of the rainbow.
It was very inspirational and I felt there were many plants that could easily have been twisted to be worn on the head.! Typical milliners viewpoint.
It did rain but that didn't spoil the day.
On the hattery front I finished a red and black fused sinamay hat just before I left to go on holiday so I though I should add it to the flower post.


SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig