Wednesday 13 October 2010

Softly Felted




Winter is just around the corner so we are all starting to think about warmer clothing and accessories. Here is a hand knitted wool bag that I felted. {washed in very hot water}
The bag shrinks drastically when washed so remember to make your bag much bigger than you intend it to be.
I searched thought my materials for something to make the handles from and decided that this lovely pink leather/ suede would be just perfect, strong, soft and striking.
I added the large vintage buttons and a hard card base that I covered in a matching pink silk.
Overall it's very soft and the leather adds a touch of luxury, a great winter bag.
SHARE:

1 comment

Utterly Scrummy said...

Gorgeous! I adore your bag, will brighten up winter without a doubt. LOVE IT!

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig