Wednesday 8 October 2014

New Street Sign







It was time to have my street sign re done as it had my old logo and colour's plus after several years of general weather it was looking shabby.
A local sign maker has done a great job for me and was very patient as I wanted specific fonts, tones and spacing.! However I am delighted with it and it was exactly how I had drawn it.
This week in the mix of making this lovely little pill box hat was made for a wedding last Saturday and was worn with a black and ivory suit.
It was a sunny afternoon for the wedding party so I'm sure all the hats required no umbrella's.!
I am now making lots of felt cloche hats such as the red one and they are popular for everyday and weddings.
Still continuing to fill the shop with warm head wear and accessories which you can now buy directly from the blog ... just on the right hand side near the top of the page.
Keep warm,
Chrissie x


SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig