Thursday 10 March 2016

My Turn For Renovations










Patience has been required since January as I waited for things to dry out. Mainly the cellar to drain etc etc, but finally it's my turn for the builders to arrive and renovations to commence.
My working practise has been tricky for the first few weeks of the year but I am so looking forward to a new clean workroom and of course the shop which is going to look very different as I am not replacing my checkered floor this time.
Sunday was Mothers Day and we all went to the coast to blow the cobwebs away, it was cold but bright just right for a good blast of fresh air.
There's a lot to do but I have many lists made so I am just going to plough my way through them.
I went to buy some new fabrics on Monday including one of my favourites French ticking.
There will be lots of new products available once I re open so I better get cracking !
Chrissie






SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig