Friday 27 November 2015

CHRISTMAS At The Hepworth









Last weekend I took a selection of my hats and accessories to The Winter Fair at The Hepworh in Wakefield.

It was a very busy two days with over 500 visitors on the Saturday. My market neighbours also had wonderful things for sale, print makers, ceramicists and other artist.s
I met lots of lovely people including a couple who had travelled from London for the day to start their Christmas shopping, they had read about it in The Guardian and decided to visit.
I also spoke to a couple of ladies wearing hats they bought from me last year !

I managed a quick walk up in the woods around Hebden to clear my thoughts and the light was just beautiful. Always a good idea when you need a little peace and quite.

Now this week I'm concentrating on my 10th Anniversary celebration at the shop On Saturday 5th December so if you are not too far away please feel free to pop in for drinks and posh nosh from 10am till 5pm.

So far this week as well as stocking the shop with lots of hats and gift ideas I have made cardboard chandeliers for this year's festive decorations. 

Must go and keep making lots to do and the days seem to fly by at the moment.

Chrissie x





SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig