Tuesday 10 September 2013

Autumn arrives

  
 
  
  
Autumn has arrived and there is definitely a chill in the air, and that means one thing, we will all be wrapping up.
I am filing the shop with warm accessories, neck wraps, scarves, wool cloches, and even hand knitted slipper socks.
There is also still a few weddings happening too. The bottom picture is a small top hat that I blocked last week and I am now working on sewing the hat together.
Red is in this winter as well as plums and green, so there's a great pallet of tones to choose from. 
I have also been using some soft leathers and suede for little bags and peaks on hats.
I am also making a selection of 80's inspired 'Studio54' New York head wear for a photo shoot later this month.There's never a dull moment if you sew for a living.!
 
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig