Wednesday 28 August 2013

The ever popular cloche hat


 


One of my most popular hats this summer has been the cotton cloche which my clever sister has been hand crocheting for me in many different shades. This one is in a lovely rich cream cotton with square shell beads I bought in France some time ago. The pattern is a very clever one which she has developed into something very unique and once finished I create a kick pleat and then embellish them with a variety of buckles and beads etc.
Normally speaking the close fitting cloche does not suit all face shapes but with a great kick pleat at the side this one does.
She is now busy making the same the same hat in wools and wool mixes in readiness for the winter. Shhh we don't want to mention winter quite yet.!
SHARE:
© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig