Monday 10 December 2012

Neck wraps and Cloche Caps



On Saturday I took a selection of hats and accessories to a Christmas Fair not too far away from Hebden Bridge and had a lovely time meeting ladies who loved hats. Here's a few things I took with me. A rich Violet cloche cord cap with a vintage buckle, matching neck wrap with large red button and a wool plaid beret and neck cuff.
I sold lots of lovely things which I hope will bring a few smiles on Christmas morning and also have a few more orders to add to my list. Tomorrow I am off to hunt for fabric and am crossing everything that I will be lucky as I really need several pieces to complete hat orders for Christmas.I could also do with making a couple of presents for friends....we'll see how this week goes first.!
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig