Saturday 1 December 2012

Happy Birthday Hat Therapy




Today my little shop has been open for 7 years, it has flown by and no I haven't counted how many hats and accessories have been sold but it's quite a few. The Christmas decorations have been made [top two pictures, this year was felt leaves, birds and berries] On Monday I gave a hat talk to a group of business ladies at lunch in Leeds, most of them were in the financial sector so our working worlds were very different, but we all had a love of hats.The rest of the week was trying to make enough items to fill the shop ready for my anniversary event today and finish off orders like the grey felt trilby for a winter wedding.  Lots of ladies came to help me celebrate and the sales I had were amazing. so you can guess what I'll be up to next week.
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig