Monday 25 February 2019

Spring Hats And Weddings Galore






Well we are all enjoying this unexpected early spring sunshine.
It's a real bonus for all those early spring weddings not just for the light but not having to wrap up so much and cover all your glorious outfit.
Next week I will be dressing my wedding windows with a variety of wedding wears.
Once again I have some wonderful wedding suppliers to help me complete the look with flowers jewellery photography stationery and of course cake.
I will be taking photographs as it comes together and posting them next week.
I have borrowed a little bureau for one window and it looks very at home in the shop.
I'm busy blocking other hat's like the ivory beret that I then sprayed a soft gold and the teal and grey straw which I stitched together before I blocked it.
It's also time to fill the shop with lots of silk clutch bags that can be made in any shape and shade.
Chrissie x

SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig