Wednesday 6 September 2017

Back To Start A New Season









Hello 
I'm back from a weeks holiday in Wales where we had a week of lovely weather ! 
As this August has been most unpredictable it was a really lovely surprise I can tell you.
Just before I went away I made my friend Karen a blocked beret in royal blue sinamy with a tutti frutti band of raffia wrapped around the hat, wired navy petersham ribbon and a selection of vibrant beads as a trim complemented her shoes and finished off her vibrant splash of colour. It went really well with her royal blue dress. 
Even Dad approved which I believe was a real compliment so I think I got it right !
I've also used up the final pieces of my beautiful caramel french ticking. This time I've made a shoulder bag wallet and little hand pouch.
Also attention all fabric fans. I will be demonstrating some fabric manipulation at 1.00pm at The Salvedge Fair in Barrowford on Sat 23rd Sept. 
It will be a very inspiring event with embroidery and many other traditional crafts to view and purchase. Plus a pop up shop of various art and crafts and the cafe and garden at the centre are a lovely place to sit and relax.
I think I will be upstairs so come and say hello.
Right I'm off to continue with more autumnal pieces in felt and tweed ready for the cooler months.
Chrissie x


SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig