Friday 23 June 2017

Long Lazy Summer Days









Well Summer has officially begun so we should be looking forward to holidays and sunshine.
With that in mind I have now got a lovely selection of roll up ladies Panama hats with are as soft as butter and roll up inside a strong tube or you can make your own with a piece of card. 
Brilliant for going away, walking or in the garden.
Ascot this week with ladies day yesterday. I wonder if my ladies had any winners ? Always a hat lovers delight to watch the round up of fashion at the end of the week.
Lots of flowers out at the moment including dock weed and seed heads which I just love.
The little piece at the top of the post is a lovely stiffened lace with pearls on a black straw disc bound in pink silk to match a dress for a wedding. So pretty and delicate looking yet actually quite robust as it's wired to keep it's shape.
That bright pink hat has had a second piece in navy blue blocked I am just about start sewing it together and then trimming can begin. I will show you how it turned out next time.
Chrissie x








SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig