Tuesday 17 March 2015

In The Pink






Everyone who knows me well knows that I am personally not a big fan of pink myself but pink always makes a pretty hat and I need pink hats in the shop so with that in mind here is the latest.

It's been teamed with some lovely Tana Lawn Liberty cotton as the lining and trim along with some unusual Italian rubber, which is normally used in jewellery making and then secured to the hat with a single swarovski grey pearl.

The hat is a great shape, strong and simple and I think could be worn with a variety of outfits

So lets see who spots it in the window and decides it's the hat they want to wear.

Always tricky naming a hat unless it's part of a collection but so far there's a choice of  'Santa Rosa'
or  another lady suggested  'Felicity'  I shall ponder for a little while till it comes to me.



SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig