Saturday 26 July 2014

Birthdays and Braids







So I started last week celebrating a friends 50th birthday.We all gathered at a lovely location where all the children played games on the lawn and the adults sipped Pimms and generally had a good time.
There have bee some very busy days in the shop but a few new items were added to the selection including a cotton bag with a rich brown leather front pocket and a cloche style grey cotton cap.It is definitely my favourite hat at the moment.
Plus I opened a box and found some long forgotten straw braids. Bonus.!
Next week I need to get very busy as the following week I will be on holiday. 
Rebecca one of my Interns will be leaving on Friday so expect to see freshly baked scones in the next post, They are her favourites for morning tea.
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig