Saturday 7 December 2013

Anniversary

 
 
 
 


Today I celebrated another year at the shop and I was joined throughout the day by lots of friends and clients both old and new.  
The weather was pretty miserable but there was lots of laughing inside as we remembered events, dramas and even window displays.
Everybody drank mulled wine and mulled cider to keep out the chill and the homemade mince pies disappeared very quickly. Lots of lovely presents were purchased ladies were selecting items they loved for partners to buy and generally we had a great day.
I can't quite believe I have been open for 8 years but I if I could add up the hats that have been made it that time it might be a real shock.
So it's onward and forward from here with new designs and ideas in the new year, Christmas first though.!
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig