Wednesday 23 October 2013

Sewing and More Sewing

 
 
 
 
 
Autumn has arrived and the leaves are now putting on a glorious show. It's a lovely time of year I love it when all the trees start to change colour every day it seems. I drive though a woodland area most days and if the sky is blue the trees seem to glow. I collected a few and popped them in a vase on the kitchen table to enjoy the colours inside as well.
I have autumn /winter orders coming in now as well as winter weddings which I personally love working on as it normally requires wool felts and more sculptural pieces.
I also have to get ready for some up coming events, The Art Market in Holmfirth Nov 23rd/24th
East Riddelston Hall Wedding fair Sunday 10th Nov, a local charity fashion show next Friday and my own Christmas fair which is always the first Sat of December as I celebrate another year at the shop.
I did hear on the radio just how many weeks until Christmas it is today, but I tried to ignore it.!
I almost forgot to say do you like my new business cards.?
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig