Monday 8 April 2013

Vintage wedding Fair


 On Sunday I left home bright and early to go to East Riddlesden hall for their vintage wedding fair.

 Shelly from Toast photography was set up across from me so there were plenty of laughs and witty chat in between the flow of wedding fair visitors.


Holly my intern came along with me and made her very own head wear which was much admired

 
There were so many lovely set ups including Emma bespoke wedding flowers 
 Beautiful jewellery from Saving face jewellery

I was next to a lady who made hand made wedding pies. Not your average pie, these were pretty if a pie can be pretty.

 I was able to use my lovely hand drawn sign again by artist Julia Ogden


Gorgouse table settings from Simply Vintage Events


I took along my woodland crown, cuffs and corsage which is hand crocheted, wired and strewn with crystals. One bride is coming to try on at the shop with her dress, this is a very particular wedding style so she was very happy to find it.


Hand painted signs from Barn Studio Signs


A whole table full of treasure from Vintage Strawberry who had some incredible vintage gowns.


The whole event was really lovely



What a beautiful timber roof.

So after much chatting to ladies who are now coming to the shop to sort out their upcoming wedding head wear, I went home very happy and with very tired feet.







SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig