Saturday 19 January 2013

March Wedding Extravaganza

I am really excited to be invited to EWE in Birmingham in March and by all accounts from their first event in November last year I am in for a visual treat. It's not your average shindig and my space in which I will create a display in which to display my goodies is also right up my street. I love to dress a space and am full of ideas at the moment, there is also some searching for several pieces of furniture and I will definitely need a van.
So time is of the essence, with all the making and general hat shop malarkey I will be a busy girl.
The materials on my list for use so far are perspex, wool yarn, silk, plastic, wire and other lesser used materials.
Here's a couple of flowers that have been made for some simple birdcage coloured veils and I hope to take a few pictures of projects in the making as they happen.
So my advice to anyone getting married soon is get yourself to EWE.
Have a peep what Shelly my Toast of Leeds mate snapped last November.
 http://toastofleeds.com/2012/11/ewe-better-believe-it-the-best-wedding-fair-ever-fact-quirky-wedding-photography/




SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig