Sunday 8 July 2012

Very Beret is now open

Finally Very Beret is OPEN.! If I say I've enjoyed all the computer work in order for it all to appear on screen I would be fibbing. However after having to swap track twice before I found something that I could work with in order to create Very Beret, with lots of help from my husband Stephen ,we have done it.
I had a definite vision of how I wanted it to look but my ideas and desires did not always match our ability.!
The very knowledgeable Robert of  www.ahand.co.uk started the process and taught me NOT to let fear hold me back and helped me understand basic html code. There where times I thought I could just draw and paint it all and it would be quicker.! My Friend Rachel of Rachel Lucie Designs  kept me going with advice, help and 'is it ready yet' reminders.
So all I need now is to add some more photographs of other berets available when my lovely model Eve is next free and of course for everyone to be able to find it on the web. So if you would be so kind to spread my news I will be very grateful. Chrissie x     www.veryberet.co.uk
SHARE:

3 comments

Hat Lady said...

Congratulations!
I like all of them!

Regards from Spain,
consombrero.com

Hat Therapy said...

Muchas gracias. besos.

Baegz said...

I love this. Do you sell online also

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig