Friday 23 December 2011

MASATO DRESS










I first found the designs of Masato on Twitter where I  had my first glimpse of his terrific designs. Since then I have been following the Japanese designer on line until a few weeks ago when I was able to meet him while he was in Yorkshire with his partner Mike.
Between us we decided that as Masato will be at Manchester Fashion Week in April next year it would be great for me to have the dress in my shop and spread the Masato word in the north of England.
It is hand made and as beautiful inside as out and I have taken a close up of the floral fabric which is silk.

These gorgeous photos (first 3) have been take by Ed Chadwick who runs Snug Gallery here in Hebden Bridge and is my shop neighbour.

If you would like to find out more about Masato here's the link.   Masato studio

Snug Gallery in Hebden Bridge  http://www.snug-gallery.com/
Ed Chadwick photography   http://www.edchadwickphotography.com/

So that just leaves me to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a big thank you for following my blog.
I'll be back in the new year with new designs my beret shop and no doubt other news.
Chrissie x
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig