Friday 26 August 2011

Autumn felts




As autumn pulls closer I am now working more with warmer fabrics, and although I still have the last of my summer weddings this weekend, one of my window displays is of a little felt 40's inspired hat worn with a hat elastic and trimmed in Liberty of London tana lawn cotton print.
I have used a vintage buckle to create a tail of fabric that spills out over the eye.
Liberty tana lawn is so fine it's almost like silk and so will drape very well on any base.
I am making lots of new pill box hats and everyday cloches ready for those cooler days ahead.

SHARE:

1 comment

Swirlyarts said...

Oh that hat is gorgeous! I've had word that the 'Liberty place' should be getting some new stock in in about 5 weeks or so :)

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig